TypoGun


A fast-paced, arcade-style typing game, and very simple to play. All you have to do is type out the word attached to your intended target, hit "enter", and watch the sparks fly.

> Download

Specs

  • Casual Typing Game
  • Entertains for about 15-30 minutes
  • Freeware
  • Last modified October 2005
Developer Notes:
I was using my old screen name (Watergame) at the time this game was developed, so please do not be alarmed if you notice the discrepancy in the credits.

This is my first completed game. Originally it started off as an experiment for me when I was learning to work with strings and keyboard-input, but it evolved into something more entertaining.

I intended there to be more "levels", but I'm afraid I've only got four wordlists for you currently. You may add more yourself though, by copying and editing the wordlist files (*.dat).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi, I Really like the Game you maked about typogun.
I will edit a source(*.dat) but, coudn't.
ex)
240 <- What mean this number?
120 I guess respon word Time
60 240~120.
-5
~~bulabua


Character| commant

plz, tell me, What a mean that numbers.

Anonymous said...

East is east, and west is west